Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 10 February 2013

The Fresh Start.

Well hello there!

My name's Tallis and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. In life I've been incredibly lucky. I've managed to realise quite a few of my dreams (ok, so marrying Johnny Depp is still on the to-do list but bear with me) and everything is generally quite good. Too many people seem to take the littlest things for granted and overlook little pleasures which I think are the points of out very own Seurats. So, my intention with this blog is to write about the things I like in an effort to bring a little optimism back into the world. 


Now my name isn't really Tallis, if it was I'd be very happy indeed. I swiped it from Atonement which is one of my favourite books and films ever. As this is a glass-half-full type of blog, I'm using a name I love dearly because in my head it's what Alice would become when she grew up and moved back to Wonderland.
I'll be back soon with my first proper post., until then, I'll leave you with some wise words from a French poet I adore: 


Now and then it's good to pause the pursuit of happiness and just be happy.
                                                                                                                Guillaume Apollinaire 



Tallis xo




No comments:

Post a Comment